Ideal for weddings, meetings, funerals, educational seminars and reunions.
Industrial kitchen with two ovens, grill and burners, double refrigerator and central island to provide adequate space and equipment for preparing your event's meals.
Alcohol may be served
(Valid private alcohol serving license and insurance is required)
Racetrack and outdoor arena:
1/2 mile oval racetrack
400 person capacity
Available Mid April - end of October (ice removed)
Winter (Ice in)
Private space rental available
AV 26 foot projector screen
250 person capacity
Available Year round
Enjoy your picnic or rest in a pretty country setting.
The park has picnic tables, firepits and outhouses.
Just west of the Highway 13/RR75 junction.
Parking available at the county yard next door.
Open 4 seasons
Please park your vehicles at the county yard right next door to keep the grass looking great.
1. During the Function, the Society will permit the Renter to use the Facility for permitted activities and for no other purpose whatsoever, subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. 2. The Society will retain control of the Facility and the Society will not unreasonably interfere with the Renter’s use and enjoyment of the Facility. The Facility will be available to the Renter’s agents, servants, employees and invitees in accordance with the policies of the Society relating to such use. 3. In the event the Renter undertakes or permits any activity within the Facility or the Facility Grounds, which activities may be a nuisance or cause property damage or may cause personal injury, or in the event the Renter is in default of any of the terms and conditions herein, the Society may terminate this Agreement forthwith immediately. 4. The Society, its directors, officers and agents will not be l
1. The Renter agreed to use the Facility only for the Function as indicated above, during the agreed upon Rental Period.
2. The Renter will, at all times, indemnify and save harmless the Society, and its directors, officers and agents, from and against all actions, claims, demands, suits, proceedings, damages, costs (including without restricting the generality of the foregoing, legal costs on a solicitor/client basis), and any further associated expenses that have been brought, made or incurred by or against the Society, and its directors, officers and agents, by reason of, or arising out of, or in any way related to the Facility by the Renter, its agents, employees, invitees or contractors except where the action, claim, demand, cost or expense was caused by intentional acts or gross negligence of the Society.
3. In the event the Function is to serve liquor, it is the responsibility of the Renter, at its sole cost and expense, to arrange for and ensure that a Host Liquor Liability Certificate of Insurance has been arranged for.
4. Renters, as defined in the Agreement, herein acknowledge that it is their sole responsibility for obtaining all necessary Liability Insurance for the Function, as defined in the Agreement.
5. The Renter will follow all fire regulations and capacities as posted in the Facility. Fires and/or fireworks are not permitted on/in the Facility.
6. Payment of Rent: The Rental Amount for any hall, hall kitchen, meeting rooms, curling rink, or rodeo ground rental is due at least one day prior to the Function and a payment of a damage deposit will guarantee availability of the Facility for the Rental Time.
7. The Renter will not permit any damage to occur to the Facility. The Renter must pay damage/cleanup deposit equal to the hall rental fee or minimum of $250, whichever is greater. This damage deposit is also required to guarantee the Facility will be available to the Renter on desired date, and will be cashed. The damage deposit will be refunded if and when the Function is complete and no damage other than normal wear and tear on the Facility exists. The Renter is expected to leave the Facility and its contents/equipment in as good or better condition than the Renter found it. The Renter will refrain from using Scotch tape, masking tape or nails to drywall surfaces. If using decorations use sticky tack and remove from walls after, failure to clean up decorations will result in all/portion of the damage deposit from being returned. Cost of any missing items will be taken from the damage deposit.
8. Renter is required to complete the following clean-up schedule prior to the end of the Rental Period.
* Kitchen dishes are washed, sanitized and returned to cupboards
* Floors swept. Ensure that dry brooms are NOT put through wet areas
* Garbage cans emptied and all trash removed to the outdoor southwest garbage container
* Deep fryer drained and wiped clean
* Oven cleaned if required
* Tables, chairs and countertops wiped down
* Tables put away and chairs re-stacked
* Bar cleaned up and jiggers washed
Birch Ballroom, Willow Lounge, Tamarack Tower, Kitchen and Curling rink
Birch Ballroom, Willow Lounge, Kitchen and Curling rink
Seats 250 (Sound system, projector, screen and stage)
Commercial Kitchen - cleaning fees are extra
seat 40 - Current preschool residence
the night prior starting at 4:00pm
the morning after until 1:00pm
Open air, proof of insurance required.
lights and sound booth, chutes and track
lights and sound booth, chutes and track
Contact for pricing
Volunteer set up of chairs, Funeral Director to assist in staging
Non-for-Profit local group
(Birthday, baby or wedding shower, anniversary)
Alder Flats Community Hall Rental Agreement must be signed with damage deposit before event. Licenses and liability insurance are required by renter.
If you're interested in hall rentals, contact us below.